Dried Lamb's Ear
- Dried lamb's ear sustainably grown on Five Petal Farm without pesticides or herbicides
- Please Note: Should be used within 1 year of purchase as color fades more quickly over time compared to other dried florals
- Genus species: Stachys byzantina
- Color: Light sage to mint green (with tiny white hairs)
- Size: 3 to 4 oz bunch
- Suggestions for use: wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and reception arrangements, room decor, party decor, food decoration/wedding cakes, wreaths, crafting, handmade paper, soaps, jewelry
Storage: Will keep it's color for approximately 1 year if stored properly away from light.
- Due to different computer monitors/calibrations, actual colors may vary slightly from the images on this site.