Dried Yellow Yarrow Flowers
- Dried yellow yarrow sustainably grown on Five Petal Farm without pesticides or herbicides.
- Genus species: Achillea millefolium
- Color: Light green foliage with yellow whole flowers.
Uses: Wedding bouquet, wedding and party decoration, food decorations/wedding cakes, dried arrangements, wreath-making, crafting, paper making, soap making.
- Storage: These flowers will keep their color for up to 1 year if stored properly away from light.
- Dimensions: Bunch is approximately 9 inches in diameter at widest point.
Packaging: Bunches are wrapped in recyclable brown kraft paper sleeves and carefully boxed.
- Please note: Due to different computer monitors/calibrations, actual colors may vary slightly from the images on this site.